You have decided to go on your own and set up a new business and now, with a head full of ideas you need to know what to do next.
Should you be a sole proprietor, a limited company, the bank is asking for a business plan, and you are not sure whether you need to be registered for VAT. You may need to employ one or two staff to start with but will need help with understanding the tax and national insurance issues.
We have a vast experience of setting up new businesses and we can help to create the best plan from the very beginning. We will assist you in tackling certain key questions:
- Choosing when to register for VAT
- Employing staff
- Assisting with your cash flow forecast
- Advising on profitability, pricing and overheads
- Minimising taxes that you will pay on profits
- Liaising with relevant authorities
- Maximising tax allowances on purchase of assets
- Dividends/Directors remuneration planning
- Remuneration packages/employee benefits
- Company car choices and implications
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 01425 620611, 01590 672674 or 02380 642759. If you would prefer, ask us a question online.