British National Overseas Accounting

Let us help you with your tax, financial and other questions about coming to settle in the UK

If you are a Hong Kong Chinese resident holding a British National Overseas (BNO) passport we can assist you with:

Tax planning advice on:

  • Setting up a business in London and / or the UK with the legal and tax advice covered.
  • Tax planning. Making tax as efficient as possible for you. We can help you navigate your way through the complexities of the UK tax system.
  • Personal tax management as you come to the UK.
  • Navigating the rules on tax residence and tax domicile to ensure that you are only tax resident here if you intend to be.

Securing the following professional services:

  • Real estate and property Investment
  • Personal property purchases
  • Education for your family
  • Business opportunities

Please call Peter Clegg FCA CTA or Geoff Hill CTA ATT for a free of charge no obligation discussion.

Our email addresses are:

Contact phone number:
00 44 1590 672674