Tax Year has a filing deadline of 5 July 2020. P11D filing may apply to Directors and employees of your company; the onus is on you to decide what is reportable and taxable…
Common benefits that normally need reporting are:
- Company cars and private fuel provided
- Company vans and private fuel provided
- Overdrawn loan accounts
- Private medical insurance
- Reimbursed motor expenses in excess of 45p per mile up to 10,000 miles, (25p per mile over 10,000 miles)
- All or any other expenses paid to or on behalf of Directors and staff which have a private, non-business use component.
Any questions about P11D's? Don't hesitate to contact us on telephone number 01425 620 611.